AHA BHA PHA Clean and Deep Foam Cleansing for ACNE-PRONE Skin.
Contains ingredients to alleviate symptoms of acne-prone skin.
Calamine - #Sebum Control
Truecica - #Skin Calming
AHA, PHA - #Dead Skin Cells Remove
BHA(Salicylic Acid) - #Pore Cleansing
Naturally-derived surfactant - #Mild Use
Whats so Good with Miracle Acne Clear Foam?
-Contains 5,000ppm of Salicylic Acid! Optimum combination of AHA, BHA and PHA
- Includes SomeByMi's exclusive soothing care component TRUECICA
Mugwort - Moisture Soothing Skin Refinement
Teatree - Sensitive Skin Soothing Protection
Centella Asiactica Extracts - Skin Protection from irritations.
Centella Asiactica Extracts at Right Dosage - Irritation Soothing Barrier Fortifying.
- 70% is naturally-derived compound Deep and Mild Cleansing. Helps clean the pores thoroughly without giving irritation to the skin. Recommended
Wants mild and gentle exfoliation
Blackheads and whiteheads
Too much oil and sebum on the face
Water, Glycerin, Centipede Extract,acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauryl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Tea Tree Leaf Water, Sodium Methylcocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Salicylic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone , Peppermint Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edithiide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Calamine, Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Extract, Madecasoide, Asian Ticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madeca Acid.
🎖HOW TO USE
Check HOW TO Here>>>
1. Take out some cleanser on wet hand.
2. Rub until there is rich foam.
3. Gently Spread and massage on the face for washing.
4. Rinse with warm water.
1. When using or after use of product, consult a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching or side effects due to direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. Keep out of direct sunlight.
4. In areas with scratches do not use.
5. If it gets into eyes, rinse with water.
6. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to salicylic acid, diabetes, blood circulation disorder, kidney failure, infection, fever. Avoid use because there is a possibility that the current symptoms may be exacerbated, such as skin or body becomes irritated or skin reaction (skin irritation, etc.) occurs.